Thread: Baltimore should be cut off from the rest of the country.

Baltimore should be cut off from the rest of the country.

The Sox simply cannot beat Baltimore. They are a pain in the ass. They knocked Arroyo out early. Damnit.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

1st round draft pick voodoomon1jd's Avatar
    Rookie ERA
    It's a little early for such a proclamation, we will meet another what 15 times?

I can only hope the O's continue to have an answer for Boston. Of course it helps that I don't have to watch Pedro with the red B on his hat anymore, and the fact that Schilling is well... chilling.

I have not paid much attention to Boston, but watching yesterdays game, I was shocked to see Manny with such a low batting average, what gives? Not complaining mind you, but it's a little surprising.

Rookie ERA
    I watched last nights game, and loved it. I'll tell you what Renteria is really playing great. However I missed the first couple of innings tonight, turn on the game and it's 5-0 O's. I thin their up to 7-0 now. Just seems outisde of Clement the pitching inconsistent. Wells looked good vs the Yanks but will he keep that up. Miller looked good vs the O's, and seems to be getting better. I think thats the big question marks. I belive Manny will get that average up, he's to good of a hitter to be hitting .240 or whatever he's at.

Clement is carrying the Sox again through 5, but he's having issues in the 6th.

Rookie ERA
    Bottom of the 7th, bases loaded and Manny Ramirez grounds out to third, there is a GOD!!!

Heading to the top of eighth SOX 3 Birds 3

I love Big Papi, you just get the feeling he can do something big in a clutch situation every single time.

And Renteria with a bunt hit? Wow.

Rookie ERA
    Very heady at bat for Renteria, with the infield playing back almost to the outfield grass. They were so worried about the tying run getting to second. Ortiz, I don't even want to say that name, when will teams learn to not let him on sportcenter! Power against power and Papi got the better of him. Big win for the Red Sox, damnit!!!

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoomon1jd
    Big win for the Red Sox, damnit!!!
    It's hard to take three of four. Split is good for both teams.

Just as in Star Wars, the Sith reclaimed their place ruling the galaxy...I think Baltimore might be back. It has been a more tha a couple years since anyone worried about them but they are doing all the right things.

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by RLA68
    Just as in Star Wars, the Sith reclaimed their place ruling the galaxy...I think Baltimore might be back. It has been a more tha a couple years since anyone worried about them but they are doing all the right things.
    Yeah but were supposed to be the Sith. I like the whole evil empire. This year though baltimore has been very suprising. They will come around there is no excuse they are a damn good team. However i see the division finishing like this

1. Boston(they'll edge out the O's and they will still be the team to beat)
    2. Baltimore(just behind the sox at 2nd still a dangerous team and will get the wild card)
    3. Yankees(im a yankee fan but they havent shown me enough and i think they just arent as good as the sox or o's)
    4. Blue Jays(dont think theyre as good as theyve shown, i think they have been overachieving but have been doing well.)
    5. Devil Rays(theyre very young and will need more time, however i dont think lou wants to be with this team)