Thread: 5/24-5/26: Boston at Toronto

5/24-5/26: Boston at Toronto

Well, the Sox are going off to the land where scoreboards and walls interbreed. Should be a VERY good pitching weekend

Wells v. Bush (despite the stats)
    Arroyo v. Chacin
    Miller v. Halladay

Well, considering the Sox are on the road facing two of the Jays best, I'm hoping for 2 of 3, will accept of 1 of 3 in terms of wins. This is a pretty big series as the Yankees have made the AL East a four-team race again. Here's to the Sox staying on track and Wells not blowing up!

BTW, Bosox21, I want to welcome you here and I hope you have some fun over here and wherever else you want to go. We're open to you any time.

The schedule has changed. It will be Arroyo v. Lilly and Miller v. Chacin as Halladay has been scratched due to an oblique problem.

Better for us since Lilly has been horribly and Doc Halladay is a beast.

6-6 with one out left in the 8th.

Rookie ERA
    Thanks for the welcome. I didnt see the game but just looking at the Box score it seems Wells had another bad outing. Though it looks like it was really one bad inning more than anything. If anyone saw the game did he look better than his Oakland game or what?

Well, he couldn't be much worse. He kept the Sox in the game and I only saw two really bad hits off of him (Adams' triple and Zaun's HR), so he wasn't that bad.

Ugly game with Reed Johnson pwning the Sox RP.

Ouch, the Sox couldn't hit Lilly (was it him) and Arroyo got hit a bit. *sigh*
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

Rookie ERA
    We only got 4 hit's man thats not helping the cause. It says in the box score we had 2 errors, who got the errors? Meanwhile the Yankees win agian, and are breathing down are backs. We better pick it up a bit, because their getting better the O's are playing alright.

The Sox are having a slow start for a good chunk of offensive players and injuries don't help.

*looks at score*
    Egads.

Rookie ERA
    WOW, Wade didnt get it done tonight at all.We'd better not play like this This weekend or we'll be in pretty deep.