Thread: Braves series

Rookie ERA

Braves series

After coming off the Braves series I feel really good about this team. Damon is on fire, hitting I belive .362 and .418 OBP. Clement was awesome as well, going to 5-0. Bronson, Wake's, and Clement have really stepped up so far. Lets hope SHill get's better, Wells get's it together, and I think we'll have a pretty good rotation.

MLB ERA
    Welcome BoSox21, late arrivel from the old forum? Anyway, yeah, the Sox are looking really good right now. If the Mariners can get a few games from the O's, it shouldn't be long until the Sox are in first.
    http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3...irosig6vx8.jpg
    http://strike3forums.com/images/Mari...riners-sig.jpg
    Mariners Artwork | Request a Sig
    Circular logic aside, Mr Mims, you have yet to provide a single credible reason why you are, in fact, hot.

Rookie ERA
    I was wondering where everyone went. Thanks to Fishercat and A's diehard for shootin me PM's tellin me about this place. Im hoping the M's can do something vs the O's. I have been impressed with Roberts, and Tejada. Though Tejada has always been a good player. Will there pitching hold up I think is the question for them.

MLB ERA
    This series was definately one to forget..

No problem, I'm glad to have you here and I hope you stick around.

I'm happy with the series. I'm pissed they blew a game against a pitcher who was making his major league debut, but winning off of Hudson and Smoltz is surprising.

Wade Miller may prove to be the bargain of the offseason.