Thread: Sox beat Johan, Foxx passed by Papi

Sox beat Johan, Foxx passed by Papi

Yes, he officially passed Foxx with TWO homeruns tonight, one against the immortal Johan Santana, who the Sox made look human tonight giving up 2 (gasp) ER.

And Beckett was the pitcher every Sox fan wanted tonight too. Out of the race and all.

Oh well, cheers Detroit, happy?
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Ortiz's second HR was sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

If he hits one more homer on the road he will tie Babe Ruth for most road homers in a season at 32.
    What is the worst source of diarrhea ?
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

MLB ERA
    Considering if the Twins had won they would have taken over the division lead, I think the Tigers are real happy.

Congrats to Mr. Ortiz. Despite missing a little time with health issues he is having an absolutely amazing season. Just too bad he doesn't have a chance at winning the MVP.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

Quote Originally Posted by Molina00
    Considering if the Twins had won they would have taken over the division lead, I think the Tigers are real happy.

Congrats to Mr. Ortiz. Despite missing a little time with health issues he is having an absolutely amazing season. Just too bad he doesn't have a chance at winning the MVP.
    True that, he definitely deserved it last year, but this year he won't win it because he really did disappear in the yankees series that set the tone for the rest of the season. But it's pretty ridiculous that every single year with the red sox he has improved his homerun total, and that half of his homeruns tie or take the lead.

As a yankee fan I have to respect David Ortiz, because having him at the plate in a big spot absolutely terrifies me. You just know he's going to put a good swing on the ball and drive it somewhere, you just hope he doesn't lift it because if he does that ball is long gone...****ing David Ortiz