Thread: Why no recaps anymore ?

Why no recaps anymore ?

I love how this board died. Fans must sink with the ship. I know it hurts, but you can at least root for the AL East Champions to win it all now.
    What is the worst source of diarrhea ?
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

MLB ERA
    There was pretty much one main active poster here (Fishercat) accompanied by several other occasional pop-ins, and he started college. Pretty fair reason for the board dying.

MLB ERA
    The Yanks won't win the Series. They got lucky enough to win the division since the Sox fell off the map.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by DravenX
    The Yanks won't win the Series. They got lucky enough to win the division since the Sox fell off the map.

That is true, frankly I was hoppping for the Red Sox to win the division.

And what was the reason for the Sox falling off the map ? Remember the 5 game series, or do you have amnesia ?
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

Quote Originally Posted by McKain
    There was pretty much one main active poster here (Fishercat) accompanied by several other occasional pop-ins, and he started college. Pretty fair reason for the board dying.
    I see.
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Right, the Yanks were lucky enough to run up the best record in the American League, while the Red Sox, who are supposed to be better than the team with the best record currently in the American League, are lucky enough to avoid 3rd place in their division.

MLB ERA
    Man, no credit. I know everyone hates the Yankees, but we had injuries, and all things aside (payroll, etc) Our chemistry is weak this year. SO give us some credit.

Lol, this thread is hijacked.