Thread: Red Sox @ Royals

MLB ERA

Red Sox Red Sox @ Royals

(65-45) vs. (38-73)

8/8 Game 1: Jon Lester (5-1, 3.59 ERA) vs. Luke Hudson (4-3, 4.67 ERA)
    8/9 Game 2: Josh Beckett (13-6, 5.00 ERA) vs. Jorge De La Rosa (3-3, 8.60 ERA)
    8/10 Game 3: Curt Schilling (11-4, 3.78 ERA) vs. Mark Redman (7-6, 5.38 ERA)
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA
    This a good series for the Sox to get their act together.

At the rate the Sox are going? Royals take 2 of 3
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

MLB ERA
    I'm certain that the Sox will at least take 2 out of 3.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

You be wrong! Walk off style tonight. And to think I almost left because the game was dragging along. But I didn't want to miss a possible Royals comeback and I also wanted to see Papelbon pitch. I'm kinda torn though since I like the Red Sox a lot and want them to win it all, but I got to stick with my Royals when they play. Don't worry, I'll wear my Sox cap again on Friday.

MLB ERA
    Yeah the Sox should of won but that's how things are going right now.

I'll be glad when this series is over so I don't have to root against them any more. Like I told a guy walking into the stadium, the Sox will get hot again. He didn't seem to optimistic though.

Sox got served
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

MLB ERA
    If a team gets beat by the Royals, than you know something is wrong.

Boston is playing great ball right now Keep up the good work.
    What is the worst source of diarrhea ?
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

MLB ERA
    For Yankees fans that is. I like the Sox better than the Yankees. I am hoping that the Sox fine a way through this slump and get back to business.

MLB ERA
    What in the world is wrong with the Redsox? Two years removed from a world championship and they lose 2 out of 3 to the D-Rays then get swept by the Royals. They did make all 3 games with KC very close (6-4, 5-4, 5-4) but there is still something really wrong when their 2 biggest name pitchers can't beat the worst team in the league.

I know there is still almost 40 games left in their season but when they can't win against the push-over teams, I don't know what chance they have. If they can't beat the Yankees they will have to climb over the Whitesox and Twins if they want to make the playoffs.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000