Thread: 7/1/06: Whoo!

7/1/06: Whoo!

lol brian moehler

Also, Manny had his 2000th career hit (no idea he was that far along), and he and Ortiz both had two homeruns, so that was a very good game for the Sox to end the losing streak at one. :P

However, their errorless streak ended with two errors in the first inning. Just in time to get the record.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

Rookie ERA
    The Dynamic Duo strikes again! Yea that was a great game. I stopped watching it after I found out that Kevin Youkilis and Gabe Kapler were both put in the game to replace Ortiz and Manny. I couldn't believe Terry didn't leave them in to see if either one of them could reach 3 home runs, oh well... Good job by Lowell on those doubles too, and Wakefield pitched a solid game, much better than J.J. from last night.

Hey, did Manny ever get that ball?? I remember when that one guy got his 400th career home run last year. Now long until 500 homers, which should happen next year. Anyways, If I were to get a ball that was someones 2000th hit or something, I would ask for something big in return, lol. My mom and I were joking around about it and we came up with things such as season tickets for life, free stuff (signed bat, hat, glove and ball), his car, etc..