Blog Comments

If there is a hell, then there has to be a heaven. Always a bright side to a dark side.
    daym google translate didnt help at all :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom
    NEOPETS????

O_O
    Don't hate! It was either that or my 18 volumes of the Sailor Moon manga in Japanese, but I must admit I have a special attachment to it. Plus I assumed that, given what I know about you from here, you would appreciate the neopets more than the manga.
    NEOPETS????

O_O
    Machiavelli - I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. You're probably right anyway. Things really aren't going well at all, but as long as I make it another day, that's all I can ask for. And no way, Concord? For real? I actually live in Danville right now. And I hate it. Hahaha but same deal, I miss SF but it was just too damn expensive.

Kingdom - silly putty? Psh, I didn't send that. It should have been my entire collection of Neopets plushies, including the limited-edition Chomby! *gasps* WHERE HAVE THEY GONE?!
    I beat you by a few days. She already mailed a prize to me. She sent me some silly putty. Awesomest prize ever.
    I don't know you well, but I think I know what those are. If I'm right, I hope things are headed in the right direction! If not, then ignore me.

Also, I do miss SF. I grew up there, live in Concord now. Tragic really. I know you say don't live there, I just wanted to opine.
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash
    Officially stumped.
    Did you figure it out?

...on second thought...I forgot you live in Canada...though theoretically that shouldn't matter...
    Officially stumped.
    Very emo. I like it!
    Thanks all. Nice to know you are all still here, sane and sound.

DK - I was actually on a board for the first time in...three years? Is that right? God I lose track of time so easily. But anyway, yeah I was on a board back in early July. Granted it was a 6'3" foam longboard and it was in a pool, but hey, baby steps.
    Hank Schrader approves of your PT work.

How long until you can surf again?
    Congrats on your progress and I hope it continues. God bless.
    Hey, props to your doctor for knowing what tumblr is.

But, welcome back! And never feel muted here. Ever.
    Welcome back...post!
    Haha glad to see you haven't changed DK. Not one bit.
    Baseball Slant hasn't really changed except for the name. We're still just as snarky as before.