Blog Comments

NL: Pujols, Fielder, Dunn, and Kemp. The Bison won't make the most consistent contact but he can smoke the ball to deep center. Not to mention it's just like BP, so he won't strike out looking or strike out swinging all the time!

AL: Ichiro, and I don't care who the other three are. Just get Ichiro in there.
    Branyan, Ichiro, Vlad and Hamilton

Dunn, Fielder, Reynolds and Ryan Howard

Branyan can hit some tape measure shots.
    Dunn, Heyward, Fielder (to defend the title), and Reynolds. Votto and Willingham as alternatives

Hamilton, Morneau, Miguel Cabrera, and Vlad's return (if he's alive after today's batting practice snafu). Cano and Konerko as alternatives.

Frankly, I don't care if the guy is hitting .220. This isn't the ****ing singles derby. And Reynolds claim to fame, hitting homeruns with distance. Sounds perfect to me.
    If you want to see DK's craptacufest of a home run derby, be my guest.
    Ichiro. His batting practice power is the Bigfoot or Loch Ness monster of baseball.
    which includes people who lives in Quebec City.
    I always enjoy NBC's Last Comic Standing. For some reason.
    No, just everyone who lives outside of the Montreal area.
    I am not too caught up on what will or won't be back (or new) for the summer. But let me say that you are making an excellent choice in watching both Mad Men and Breaking Bad. Mad Men, can't get any better in terms of a typical drama. But Breaking Bad is everything your friend says it is, it seriously might be my most favorite show ever seen. Bryan Cranston has a performance that is really too good for TV and it is amazing how versatile of an actor he is as in this show you will see his life change, several times (and then compare that to his character on Malcom In The Middle, which he was great on.)

If you are looking for something a little bit lighter though, I would recommend checking out The Ricky Gervais Show on HBO. It is essentially clips of his podcast animated and while all are not gold, there are a lot of gems there. Its definitely the kind of show you might want to see in between intense dramas like those above.
    Bedard will be back in two weeks, DK.
    Montreal is amazing, but the province gets dragged down by the entire northern part which is only comprised of inuits and scientists, and the non-Montreal population of assholes and douchebags.
    Are you referring to Quebec City?
    No you are thinking of the other 4 letter F word.
    I think that's Matt Stairs' motto as well.
    Fish all day, drink all night.
    That's their motto.
    Do the newfies get liquored up because there's nothing to do there? Plus, it's so cold. Drowning in their sorrows.
    Also, I would like to point out that Newfoundland and Labrador could out drink anyone from anywhere. I dare someone to take them on in a drinking contest. Newfie Screech FTW!!!!
    You could also fail like a Ruben Mateo.
    That "Franglais" that these people in New Brunswick speak is weird.
    I'll take the 5 spot, knowing that with a big push, we could be top 3.
    We are a high level prospect.
    I remember when you ranked the 7 continents.

By the way, Banff is a place? And not a typo?
    I need to add Carlos Silva to this list. He has been amazing.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast