Blog Comments

is the best actually
    is the best.
    Probably shouldn't have picked the Rays. Ugh.
    Good picks, but I hope Goliath (the three-headed pitching machine of Philly) falls.
    I can't edit the above post for some odd reason. I meant the Yanks offense will have to score more than 5 runs to win any game that Pettitte, Hughes, and Burnett pitch. (Pettitte might have a sub 3 run game or two left in him though)
    IMHO, This is pretty close to how I think it will play out.

Definitely can't see anyone beating the Phillies with Halladay, Oswalt, and Hamels... (now watch, the unthinkable will happen and the Phillies will get knocked out early)

My only difference of opinion is that I can't see how the Yankees will beat the Rays when Pettitte, Hughes, and Burnett are pitching. There offense has to come up big for that to happen. If the Yanks beat the Rays, I will predict that 3 out of 7 games will end in scores over 5 runs per game.

Great Picks! Looking forward to several Phillies-Giants pitching duals.
    Season 4 has been excellent so far.
    And I've been blowing by the Dexter DVDs. Good show.
    But go Pavano! He's totally on my top five too.
    The AL rookie crop is pretty miserable, especially if a closer with an ERA near 4 is the current favorite.
    At least Mad Men starts tonight. I don't know if I can do 1 episode per week though. But I definitely don't want to wait however many months for the season to finish and for the Blu-Ray to come out.
    UGH I don't know if I can wait almost 12 months to find out what happens next between Gus and Walt.
    One of my favorite scenes from the show:

Three favorite recurring characters:
    1. Saul
    2. Badger
    3. Wendy the hooker
    Holy shit! Just finished the episode where Hank "takes care" of both Salamanca Cousins in the parking lot at the end. That was good stuff.
    POLLOS
    I love me a good Saul Goodman scene.
    I'm sad that Jane OD'ed. I'm sad that Jesse lost her. But I'm happy that Jesse went to rehab and cleaned himself up. I'm intrigued by what will happen now that Skyler knows that Walt cooks meth. Just finished watching the episode where Skyler tells Walt at the end that she phucked Ted. Should be interesting to see how this plays out. And to see what happens with the Two Cousins Salamanca and whether they assassinate Walt and if so how. Time for episode 4.
    Starting season 3. Really awed by how great season 2 was. Expecting better in this season.
    Jane = hot or not? I'm leaning towards hot.

Now to finish season 2. Four more episodes. Wonder if I can get this done tonight.
    Funniest shit I've seen in a while. Tortuga's head on a turtle.

Some of those scenes later on is some of the most tense television I have seen.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast