Blog Comments

Figgins was a guy coming off an All Star year in which he walked at an unprecedented rate. He also played in a much better lineup in LA. Figgins speed is still there but the guy never had a true position while Reyes is one of the best SS in the game. Reyes could knock Ichiro to the #2 spot which would be a good thing. Riggins was just a mistake, Reyes would be the redemption but the M's would have to give up a chunk of the future to get him.

I hope the Rockies get Reynolds, I really do

I don't really see a fit for Upton in LAA. Washington and Atlanta maybe but the Angels have Bourjos who has nearly identical numbers this season.

Pence I don't see moving as you said.

Marshall I don't see moving and Wood definitely isn't moving.
    Reyes in Seattle would be interesting. His speed would help. But that was what FIGGINS was supposed to do. How do I know if Reyes has the same problem here.
    And, at some point, I will stop calling Neftali Feliz.. Neftali Perez.
    How dare you diminish the feats of the great Pat Hentgen.
    Ugh. Since when did Rick Reilly hack into KoZ's account and began posting human interest pieces?
    F.P. Santangelo, yes! Dude was a pimp.

I remember every player mentioned except Jose Rosado. Who?
    I think Cleveland gets Brandon Knight with the #4 pick.
    i like jordan hamilton to charlotte alot more than the marcus morris pick i had in my mock. i might steal it... it makes alot of sense.
    And I didn't even realize till I got to the Kings pick that I went with four straight PGs.
    1997...good times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer
    very in on kim dumping kris humphries for klay thompson. preferably with both of them being on the nets.

tennessee wasted alot of guys... the completely murdered tayshaun prince's brother too. thought early in his career at tennessee, hed get a legit shot at being a pro... but bruce pearl was mentally insane. wayne chism is another name, unique skill set that was never really taught how to play the game.
    I know Pearl gets hailed for his work bringing Tennessee back to ..mattering in the SEC, but yeah, he had so few players get drafted yet he had so many talented guys. He either wasted them, didn't use enough discipline to control his team like Tyler Smith, or let Lofton shoot the ball 100 times and forget there were other players on the court. Hopefully someone takes a stab at Harris and Hopson and milks the talent out of them.
    James Anderson also has half the athleticism that Burks has.
    So far Soriano is paying off.. for the rest of us.
    Ahem, AJ Burnett.
    I also remember lots of Yankee fans loving the signing of Wright, same with Pavano. Silly Yankee fans. I miss those days of the Yankees making terrible deal after terrible deal. Now they just sign players for too many years and too much money.
    Tony Armas Jr! Nice. Looks like I found my next entry.
    Quote Originally Posted by realmofotalk
    I'll bet you didn't know that Jaret Wright appeared so promising in his rookie year that in the offseason Indians GM John Hart refused to trade Wright to the Expos for Pedro Martinez. Oops!
    To think we only got Carl Pavano and Tony Armas Jr. What could have been!
    I'll bet you didn't know that Jaret Wright appeared so promising in his rookie year that in the offseason Indians GM John Hart refused to trade Wright to the Expos for Pedro Martinez. Oops!
    Burks is James Anderson... he's a SG who can't shoot...
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast