Blog Comments

They own numbers 28 and 40, and I accept the challenge. Well, it's not really a challenge considering I'm not going up against someone like Ozzie Newsome, but you're more than welcome to compare my #28 to Baltimore's #25, if it turns out I don't like who they took at #25.

I get that hindsight's 20/20 and all, but not in last year's case. Oher was the guy they needed and they blew it.
    What number do they own this season?

And, if they had a 2nd rounder, I DARE you to up the ante, and do it for two rounds. Cause you pick on their other round choices as much as their first rounders. Hester, Weddle (solid player though), ummmm someone else.

More fun to digest and I'm not counting wide receivers, cause Rivers had plenty of weapons, so not considering Maclin or Harvin.. but on top of Oher, they also passed up on Vontae Davis, Clay Matthews, and Donald Brown. It's easy to go back and say what if for any team on any year when drafting, but in this case.. the chargers would have had Cromartie's replacement, a better defensive player on the end, or LdT's replacement vs. a guy we probably won't hear from for awhile.

Of course my steelers took a guy named Ziggy over Lauranitis, Delmas, Britton, and Byrd. Aka an awesome linebacker with range, a pair of talented safeties that would compliment Polamalu or replace him for games when he's hurt, or a talented offensive lineman.
    The one interesting thing about London too is that you obviously have Ireland and Scotland nearby, should they want to use them, and really France is not all that far away when you consider that Vegas was in San Andreas. I think ultimately it will need to be a location with some diversity. What so many loved about SA was the different feels of the cities/areas in the game. GTA4 did a great job in some respects, but once you got over how much there was in the city, you kind of missed being able to go off-roading in the country, or drive down the SF like hills... or at least I did.
    He doesn't have man boobs, though.
    GTA: Gotham City

hyuk hyuk
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12