Blog Comments

The Nationals aren't a bad team so its not shocking to me the Nationals are now 4-2 against the Braves in the young season. The rotation and bullpen have really carried this team as the offense hasn't done that well, Zimmerman's injury being the big blow. Werth. LaRoche, Desmond and Morse have all underperformed this year, Morse losing playing time to Laynce Nix of late. Only Wilson Ramos is really hitting well and he's still not getting the playing time he deserves. Zimmerman is not expected to back til mid-June so someone is going to have to step it up big time besides Ramos and Nix. Looking at you Werth!
    Very true, however, McLouth seems to be responding to the move to the 8th spot, his OBP is almost .500 since the change, plus I really like Heyward hitting 2nd as opposed to 6th. The offense really seems to be heating up since the lineup change. If it wasn't for the extra inning heartbreaker on Monday night, we would have won 6 straight with two straight series sweeps.
    Great writeup on Teheran! The Braves will always be able to find and develop good arms and they are once again stocked like you pointed out. I can definitely see the Braves being able to win the East this year because of that great bullpen and the fact that they can plug in Minor if one of the starters go down. They just need to find a CFer worth a fuck to help get that offense going.