Blog Comments

Who do you have the Bulls trade for Dirk? Just Luol Deng?

From mainly a basketball perspective, I love Houston for LeBron. Dork Elvis is shrewd at filling out the roster with young bargain players, which is key if LeBron is to hog up all the cap space for years to come yet expects a championship.

However, if I'm an NBA free agent, my dream scenario would be to play for the Russian billionaire owner of the Nets. Imagine traveling with your boss in his private jet with sexy women.
    And Gallery would have been average at best with Pittsburgh, they may have recognize the need to change his position sooner and salvaged his career.
    Okay, if we are do a re-do on that particular draft... how extreme? Cause Matt Schaub was in this draft, but he was a 3rd rounder.

I think the first big what if is, Oakland definitely picks Fitzgerald or Taylor. They may have needed a lineman, but Taylor was a physical freak and it's actually surprising to me that he didn't go there. Honestly, if Big Ben goes to the browns, the raiders take Fitzgerald or Taylor, and Atlanta takes Steven Jackson (curveball!), I think Pittsburgh do one of the following:

-Trade Down
    -Wind up with Gallery
    -Wind up with Will Smith, Vince Wilfork or Tommie Harris (could have happened at the original or if they traded down)

Shawn Andrews is also a possibility. Jonathan Vilma went right after Big Ben, he could have been the pick. They would have played it safe with a lineman on either side is my best guess.
    I'll get back to you on the 2nd thought in a minute.

I agree, he doesn't, but I'm saying if things happened again and there were some changes somewhere, it's possible. Ellis is no saint and he didn't help but, I think Nelson did more damage. When you run a lineup of Chris Hunter-Maggette-Morrow-Ellis-Curry.. um.. for Curry, Anthony Randolph, and even Ellis' sake, Nelson needs to retire.
    No doubt Curry would be a beast in New York, but there was no real scenario he would slip past Golden State's selection. Besides, Golden State also runs the up tempo. The only thing that held Curry back was the presence of Monta Ellis.

Speaking of draft do-overs, if Ben Roethlisberger didn't slip past the Browns, who were the Steelers going to pick, J.P. Losman?
    Adding players just adds to the number of players that won't even play.
    I think the extra player should be a veteran nearing retirement, like Griffey.
    F*** Bud Selig. He keeps on finding new ways to ruin the game.
    Updated 04-28-2010 at 07:49 PM by DirtyKash
    No Mets on this list. I like. But there's a Natinal. Yuck.
    I have no wife lol.
    What options.
    He even brought back Youppi
    They were rumored to be moving until I took them over.
    I'm rooting for Providence A's in one of these leagues because his team is located in Montreal. That's about it.
    Black lace panties at that.
    Fake baseball is real life.

Some people covet 1st round draft picks like they're gold or a pair of used panties.
    Or Porter's wife.
    Yeah, just ask DK's mom
    I bet you like "shooting" your "gun."
    Quick rundown of the picks the steelers got:

1. Maurkice Pouncey - I like hammer's idea, draft the other twin next season. The line sucks, it's time for a new regime at center. I can live with it, especially since they planned to take him like 5 months ago, literally.

2. Jonathan Dwyer - Love the pick if he keeps the weight in check, gives us a nice battering ram to go with Mendenhall and Moore.

3. Emmanuel Sanders/Antonio Brown - In typical Pittsburgh fashion, they pick receivers I don't know of or passed on guys I wanted. Also in typical fashion, they drafted WR's 6'0 and under. If they're taller, they usually bust or flame out (Sweed, Baker, Burress, etc.)

4. Jason Worilds - The first of three outside linebackers drafted. We did not need one taken this soon, especially one who's been plagued with injuries. Kendrell Bell anyone? The 2nd rounder could have been a lineman or a safety, instead it's a position not needed right now. Especially since the 4th and 5th round OLBs sound more promising

5. The ****ing bengals landed Jordan Shipley. ****ity **** **** ****.
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast