Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015-2016 NBA Shenanigans

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: The 2015 NBA Mock Draft, presented by Hammer and Kingdom

brett brown called embiid the 2nd best shooter on his team last season. unfortunately, he may never get a shot to see him play on the court. he just suffered a setback with his fractured foot.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Seems like Kristaps makes more and more sense
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

With the 39th pick, Charlotte selects..

PF/C Richaun Holmes, Bowling Green

Sleeper that's gained steam with scouts really getting to see him. With Al Jeffy as a low post beast and Vonleh perhaps a potential lankier version of Paul Millsap (best case), Charlotte could use a high energy rim protector. He also started showing signs of an offensive game so he's already miles better than Biyombo.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

With the 40th pick, the Miami Heat select Pat Connaughton, Shooting Guard/Whatever Position He Wants to Play from Notre Dame

Pat Connaughton is a bad white boy. The only 'big' man in the country that the Kentucky towers couldn't handle. Connaughton is probably a 2 guard in the NBA, he's a tenacious defender and can knock down the triple. But he showed a nastiness to go in the paint and bang with the big boys, and he's got so much athleticism that he's a beautiful rebounding guard. Tough to not root for the guy. He's obviously not the quickest laterally moving person in the world, but his hard work should be enough to make him at least an NBA role player.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

And we wear the same Batman socks. He's the bestest.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

With the 41st pick, Brooklyn selects..

F Vince Hunter, UTEP

I'm a big fan of this guy because I think he could be a stud in the dunk contest. I think Brooklyn over the last few years is at its best when they go small but beyond Joe Johnson, they have less intriguing wing options..Markel Brown is too small and Bogdonavich is not athletic enough. Hunter has the size and skill to be able to guard numerous positions. He lacks perimeter skills right now.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

With the 42nd pick, the Utah Jazz select Rakeem Christmas, Power Forward/Center from Syracuse

I think he'd go a bit higher, if he was 6'11" instead of 6'9", since his game is pretty much that of a Center. A traditional back to the basket C, he's a big man, and he's got a solid post game. He has absolutely nothing outside the paint on either end of the floor, but he should be able to provide a decent post scorer next to Favors, and a guy who can spell Gobert for 15-20 minutes a game. They could be a solid punch on defense together, as well.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

With the 43rd pick, Indiana selects..

G Andrew Harrison, Kentucky

I might be one of the few left on his island. I think he has potential, and at worst, a backup combo guard that defends well and gets to the foul line. I believe, given the amount of talent at Kentucky, we never fully got to see what he can do offensively. But he quarterbacked his team to two final fours, there's steady on court leadership there. Indy has a smallish PG in Hill and Captain Vogt likes defense, good fit.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

With the 44th pick, the Phoenix Suns select Sir'Dominic Pointer, Small Forward from St John's

We're at the point in the draft where I just take guys I'm a total mark for. I watched Pointer a lot this year, being a Johnnies fan and all that. His defense is NBA level, his athleticism is NBA level. His offensive game is not. But it can be taught.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Hammer also likes awesome sports names
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

With the 45th pick, Boston selects..

C Robert Upshaw, previously Washington

Boston has just about 2 of everything besides the obvious star talent player..and...a legit rim protector. Upshaw has character issues and possibly health concerns, but since we are in round 2, take a flyer on a DeAndre Jordan-light player. He was one of the best if not the best shot blocker in the country before being booted. Olynyk plays like a 3, Zeller is Zeller, and Sully is as much a center as you or I.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

With the 46th pick, the Milwaukee Bucks select Quinn Cook, Point Guard from Duke University

A little undersized, but he's knockdown shooter. Crafty ballhandler, and a lot of swagger. Smart defender off the ball, can get beat off the dribble, but I see him as a shooter off the bench for 20 mpg.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

With the 47th pick, Philadelphia selects..

PF Jordan Mickey, LSU

With news of Embiid suffering a significant setback, adding another rim protector is in order. He's gonna fly up and down the court and try to block everything. He's not one dimensional as he has potential with his jumper. Very intriguing prospect, much more interesting than the more hyped Jarell Martin.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

With the 48th pick, the Oklahoma City Thunder select Brandon Ashley, Power Forward from Arizona

Needs to bulk up considerably. But he's got athleticism and can run the floor for a PF. Gets up and down the floor though, great in transition, if he can bulk into a real PF, he'll fit with an up tempo Westbrook ran team.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

With the 49th pick, Washington selects..

F Jarell Martin, LSU

I'm not a fan but apparently he's a borderline first round guy. I'm not really sure what to make of him given he's not gonna be much of a shot blocker despite the hops, range is iffy, and he might be a tweeter but not skilled enough to be a stretch four just yet. I do think he has some potential and if he went here in real life, it's a steal. I don't think this is Chris Singleton 2.0 and Washington will need depth at PF.
    Ted

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast