Thread: Welcome OriolesFan29!

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Welcome OriolesFan29!

Welcome to the forums! We have been doing big things around here and are always excited to see new faces ready to talk some baseball. These Orioles have been insane this season. Stick around because it could get real interesting in this AL East race.

So, how did you find us man?

AA ERA
    Welcome to the site. Feel free to invite those friends you mentioned too. I think they would probably like the site if you do .
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

Welcome dude! Nice to see more Orioles fans coming over where'd you come from?
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by redsrbetter
    Welcome to the forums! We have been doing big things around here and are always excited to see new faces ready to talk some baseball. These Orioles have been insane this season. Stick around because it could get real interesting in this AL East race.

So, how did you find us man?
    I was searching the net for some other baseball forums, because I wasn't happy with the management @ the previous forum, and found this site. So far I've enjoyed it, and hope to stay active

Quote Originally Posted by Generalissimo
    Welcome dude! Nice to see more Orioles fans coming over where'd you come from?
    Well...

I use to post @ baseball-central, but due to some resent disagreements with members, I decided to leave. And besides, compared to S3F, that place is dead...

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Good to hear you found your way to us man! I have to say that this site may look more alive than most. but we are getting even bigger. There is so much to do on here, so don't be afraid to look around and ask questions if need be. I am sure all of us will help you out.

Where do you think the Orioles will end up this season? Any chance for these Playoffs?

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by redsrbetter
    Good to hear you found your way to us man! I have to say that this site may look more alive than most. but we are getting even bigger. There is so much to do on here, so don't be afraid to look around and ask questions if need be. I am sure all of us will help you out.

Where do you think the Orioles will end up this season? Any chance for these Playoffs?

Well, I would love to see them in the playoffs, but i don't think it will happen this year. I mean, their performance @ the begining of the season was phenomonal. But after the all-star break, they fell apart. Of course, they have been winning ever since they fired Mazzilli, but I think it's too late for them to have a chance @ making playoffs. But, i think they just have had problems with their pitching. They have the potential to be a playoff calibur team, they just don't have the mentality. Hopefully next year we'll see some positive results

AA ERA
    I love how the management drove you out. Reminds me of how this place was started ,
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

Unhappy with previous management, sounds familiar.

But that's in the past, welcome and post often, you seem to have a good head on your shoulders.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    helscome my wedsite....

feel free to post lots

MLB ERA
    Welcome to board, I know its late, I just got back from a trip, glad to have ya.

Rookie ERA
    Thank you for the welcomes everyone. I'm enjoying the site a lot, but i have one question.

Who is the O's moderator, if there is one?

I'm thinking there is no O's moderator of this point, even though there are a handful of O's fans. That can always change, we just need a good candidate over time.

BTW, since you're a fan, can you please tell the O's to stop killing the Sox every season. Seriously, without the Orioles, the Sox would've won the AL East in 2004, and if you guys laid down for New York like last year, they'd be leading the division. Please?
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

Rookie ERA
    lol. Well, the way we're playing right now, i don't think it would be too hard for the sox to take the division this year.
    Pitching is our biggest problem, it has been killing us through out the season, so hopefully we could do something about that in the off-season.