Thread: Palmeiro and the opinion of Baltimore fans.

Palmeiro and the opinion of Baltimore fans.

I'm pretty curious since this has been the big news story of the week. You guys have had Palmeiro for a year and change now and have seen him play. My question is, has this revelation of a serious steroid and his general positive test changed your opinion on him as to his value on the field? Do you feel he is a Hall of Famer still or did you never feel he was? Does this dim the glow on the first half of the season where Baltimore was so spectacular?
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

1st round draft pick voodoomon1jd's Avatar
    Rookie ERA
    Losing 16 0f 18 and having the worst record in baseball since June dims the glow of the fast start. Brian Roberts was the biggest reason for the early run IMO. As for Palmiero, he's hall worthy regardless. I am dissapointed that he lied about his use, and that ke kept the possitive tests from the team and public since May. I want to believe that this is somehow an accident, but the more I think about it, the more Cansecco has credibility.

Rookie ERA
    This incedent with palmiero really gives O's fans a different idea about him. He's definetly Hall of Fame worthy, but i don't think he will be viewed as well from a fans perspective, as he has done before...