Thread: Boxscore: Orioles-A's

Boxscore: Orioles-A's

Yahoo Sports: Orioles-A's

Sosa played pretty decently. Lopez got the win. Congrats on the win.

MLB ERA
    Suprisingly good outing from Lopez... I had even benched him in a fantasy league where Ihave him, because of an extreme lack of faith in his consistancy.... my bad...

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    I can't believe you guys shut us out...Crosby's back injury doesn't sound good either, Harden's start got pushed back...the season is 1 game old and we're already limping out of the gate

1st round draft pick voodoomon1jd's Avatar
    Rookie ERA
    No need to hit the panic button just yet. After being swept 0-7 last year, and having some real tough defeats to the A's the past few years, it's nice to get in the win column on opening day. Lopez had a good day in the damage control department, the A's had plenty of baserunners, and Lopez had a pretty high pitch count before his departure. What is Crosby's status?

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    I'm not sure...it just said he left the game with sharp upper back pain and that no one knows what's going on...

Yea, we had a lot of runners, but didn't get them in...that was a HUGE problem last year that we hoped was rectified...

Banned
    Rookie ERA
    I was at the game and I got some mad chills down my back when Sosa did his run out to RF. He got a HUGE applause from teh fans.

The thing I was most impressed with was the bullpen, most notably Julio. If he can turn into a great setup man we're in GREAT shape.

Rodrigo is ALWAYS money for 6

Nice to see Matos jack one out