Rookie ERA

Ray Has TJS; Likely Out for '08

http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...bedard2006.jpg

TSSL - Houston Astros
    TPSL - Chicago White Sox

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: Ray Has TJS; Likely Out for '08

wow, that's a tough blow to their staff.

Very tough on us. I'm disappointed that the club didn't get to work on this sooner, as we could have gotten this taken care of close to two months ago. But, there was no ligament damage shown, so I'm guessing that this bone spur was covering it up.

Anyway, I hate Baez coming in there as closer, and I'm sure the rest of the O's fans feel the same. The only way I can look at this in a positive light is that, as the closer for the Rays, he performed well. Outside of the closer role, he has done horribly. Maybe he'll work out better in this role full-time.

If he doesn't come through in the rest of the season, do you think we'll go after someone this off-season? Who would you like to see brought in, if that is the case?

MLB ERA

Man tough hit to the O's. I must give the O's props though they did very well against the AL East this year and no one expected them to beat the Sox and Yankees like they did. Good job O's thats one heck of an effort.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM