Thread: 2 called up, 2 sent down

Orioles 2 called up, 2 sent down

Orioles | Hoey sent to Triple-A
    Wed, 20 Jun 2007 10:43:29 -0700
    Spencer Fordin, of Baltimore.Orioles.MLB.com, reports the Baltimore Orioles have optioned P James Hoey to Triple-A Norfolk.
    Orioles | Doyne sent to Triple-A
    Wed, 20 Jun 2007 10:41:31 -0700
    Spencer Fordin, of Baltimore.Orioles.MLB.com, reports the Baltimore Orioles have optioned P Cory Doyne to Triple-A Norfolk.
    Orioles | Shuey called up
    Wed, 20 Jun 2007 10:40:57 -0700
    Spencer Fordin, of Baltimore.Orioles.MLB.com, reports the Baltimore Orioles have called up RP Paul Shuey from Triple-A Norfolk.
    Orioles | Bell called up
    Wed, 20 Jun 2007 10:39:52 -0700
    Spencer Fordin, of Baltimore.Orioles.MLB.com, reports the Baltimore Orioles have called up SP Rob Bell from Triple-A Norfolk.

-KFFL

1st round draft pick voodoomon1jd's Avatar
    Rookie ERA

Re: 2 called up, 2 sent down

A right handed long relief man and the Vet Shuey, might as well put those kids(hoey&Doyne) back down to the farm. It's obvious they werent ready, one of them blaming the mound for his innefectiveness.

Turn 2

Shuey can be effective and help out the bullpen, I don't know much about Bell, but I hope he can eat up innings if needed.

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Who in the hell blames the mound for his poor pitching? Seems to me the pitcher may be a head case. Just complaining to complain.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Turn 2

I am not sure which of the two pitchers that was. I suspect it was Jim Hoey, who was pretty inaffective in his brief stint. He does have talent, if he is going to say stupid stuff like that it is not going to benefit this team at all.