Miguel Tejada - B

Nick Markakis - A
    Corey Patterson - B+
    Jay Gibbons - B

Not Sure where these players will go:
    Aubrey Huff - B
    Jay Payton - B-

Most expectative player - Chris Ray, Nick Markakis and Erik Bedard

I dont' know how the new guys will do in 2007, Jaret Wright will go about 4.30 and 14-9. New bullpen pitchers will be awesome despite Britton's not here anymore.

What's your preview?

Holy optimism batman!

I think the Orioles are pretty well settled into a 4th place division finish, which would indicate some C's and D's in there as well...
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishercat
    Holy optimism batman!

I think the Orioles are pretty well settled into a 4th place division finish, which would indicate some C's and D's in there as well...
    If they were in some other division they could've get to at least 2nd place.. too bad they're in AL East.

Who do you have in mind who should be getting Cs and Ds?

Well, Jaret Wright has had one above average year since 2001 and the only hope there is Mazzone. Cabrera has great stuff but his control is so out there as to need serious help to become above average. Kris Benson's ERA+ hasn't been above 101 since 2000. Loewen has half of a poor season to his name. Bradford had a great 2006...in Shea Stadium. The two prior years were merely okay/good (B-/C+ level). Rleal has 46 mediocre career innings. Williamson is a huge injury target without an above average term since his time in Boston. Walker's entering a dangerous age period, although B- seems right there.

Millar's pretty average for a 1b/COF. Brian Roberts has one above average offensive year in his life, yet he's an A and Tejada's a B? Mora was disappointing. Markakis as an "A" is possible, but among the best CF in baseball? For a couple months (July and August) he was, maybe even June, but he crashed in September. Patterson as a B+ seems high, in spite of speed and defense, he was still a mediocre hitter. Gibbons is in the same boat as Millar.

I think a bunch of guys are a grade level high.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.