Thread: My brothas

MLB ERA

Thumbs Up My brothas

Its been awhile since I've posted here last. Seems a little slower than normal. Am I right or am I just a stupid ****? I love the new look and hopefully I'll be able to become active again. Who has come back that was gone or who has fallen away from the site since my disappearance? Update me!
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: My brothas

It's a bit slower man. Hopefully I'll fix all that over the next few days.

We've had some come and go. It's a bit hard to say since the season is just starting if some slipped away or were just in a winter hibernation. But we have had a few guys like Impossibles, MarinersFan87, and a few others come back which has been great, and now you!

Excited about the season?

MLB ERA

Re: My brothas

Very excited. Wish my Yankees could have pulled out the win opening night but it was a good game to start the season! I'm excited to be back and hopefully I can help get this place moving a bit more. Can't believe this site has been up and running for 5 years. Crazy. Anyways, I'm excited to be back and I wish I could have been here during the World Series last year but things just didn't work out. I'm looking forward to being apart of this kick ass site again.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM