Thread: [IMG] tags

AAA ERA

[IMG] tags

How do I get my sig to display as an image, and not a hyperlink?

AAA ERA
    Like this!

I don't think that the [IMG] tags are very fond of url parameters in the image's hyperlink.

Your sig looks pretty good.

The IMG tags should be:

[IMG]PLACE URL HERE[/IMG]

AAA ERA
    Thanks. I just hosted it at a different site with simpler links.

MLB ERA
    Looks cool, though I dont get it, could you explain to me what it means???

AAA ERA
    Sure. The symbol on the left (looks like the letter E) that is the kanji symbol Kyojin and it means giant. The logo on on the right is and interlocking Y G for, of course, Yomiuri Giants. Teams in the Nippon Pro Yakyu League bear the names of their corporate sponsorship/ownership. Yomiuri is the most widely circulated newspaper in Tokyo. The mascotts name is Giabbit (pronounced Jabbit) and is a rabbit looking creature that is just a personification of the interlocking YG logo.

On top written in Katakana is the syllobollic spelling of Giants as the Japanese pronounce it. Jya-i-a-n-tsu. Underneither the English Giants logo to the left of the bullet written in Kanji are the words: Tokyo Yomiuri Giants. To the right of the bullet written in Katakana is the word: O-fi-sha-ru sa-i-to which means official site, because I robbed part of this image of off thier website .

I'll be in Tokyo in August for a week and a half, and I just bought tickets to a Giants game at the Tokyo dome. Can't wait!

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmark6
    Sure. The symbol on the left (looks like the letter E) that is the kanji symbol Kyojin and it means giant. The logo on on the right is and interlocking Y G for, of course, Yomiuri Giants. Teams in the Nippon Pro Yakyu League bear the names of their corporate sponsorship/ownership. Yomiuri is the most widely circulated newspaper in Tokyo. The mascotts name is Giabbit (pronounced Jabbit) and is a rabbit looking creature that is just a personification of the interlocking YG logo.

On top written in Katakana is the syllobollic spelling of Giants as the Japanese pronounce it. Jya-i-a-n-tsu. Underneither the English Giants logo to the left of the bullet written in Kanji are the words: Tokyo Yomiuri Giants. To the right of the bullet written in Katakana is the word: O-fi-sha-ru sa-i-to which means official site, because I robbed part of this image of off thier website .

I'll be in Tokyo in August for a week and a half, and I just bought tickets to a Giants game at the Tokyo dome. Can't wait!
    Thankx for the info

Wow!!! Do you live in Japan or something? And did you make that sig, if so it looks really cool.

AAA ERA
    No, I live in New York not Tokyo. Yes, I did make the sig.