Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rep

MLB ERA
    Don't even worry about it.

Of all the things these forums offer that I care about, reputation is not one of them.

I figured I'd get some negative rep for it because i wasn't exactly making my sarcasm clear, you know? Haha.

In all honesty, I don't particularly care about getting rep at all; what does it change? Nothing at all; maybe a color that appears by my posts. I don't understand how people are so vehement about seeing who gave them rep and why and seeing how they cna get back at that person. Any system like this has no reward and no risk, so people shouldn't be getting upset no matter how it's handled. Any "feud" that exists likely exists for reasons that have nothing to do with rep.

MLB ERA
    Don't be semi-sarcastic with me, son, or I won't hook you up with the new Dream Theater album that leaked today.

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by McKain
    So because you were hurt by comments, you took away rep from people.

But when they're hurt by the negative rep you gave them, it doesn't matter? Way to be fair, bud.
    If you really read and comprehended my post, you would see that I said, MYSELF INCLUDED so don't try pulling the self-righteous gig on me OK.

I do agree with you about one thing....rep is SO overrated and overhyped and in the big scheme of things who really gives a flying flock anyway?
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

OK, so Mr. DunesRat was "hurt" by me starting the computer help thread? Apparently, he was very hurt with it, as he neg-repped me 3 times for it. I'm not really into Rep in the first place, but I'd like to see who neg-repped me. So, if Ratface didn't want HIS feelings "hurt," why'd he go out and "hurt" other people's feelings? You're suck a ****ing contradiction. And I actually liked you before.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Generalissimo
    OK, so Mr. DunesRat was "hurt" by me starting the computer help thread? Apparently, he was very hurt with it, as he neg-repped me 3 times for it. I'm not really into Rep in the first place, but I'd like to see who neg-repped me. So, if Ratface didn't want HIS feelings "hurt," why'd he go out and "hurt" other people's feelings? You're suck a ****ing contradiction. And I actually liked you before.
    Man, yer all f'd up dude.

Yeah, you and yer bud ghettobrat dissed the riverrat. I did use the words "butt hurt" just so you all knew it wasn't a great big huge deal. I even refrerred to myself as being butt hurt. I'm not the one that went crying all over the board about some neg rep being passed out. Oh yeah, wait....that was you.......the one who just stated that he's not really into rep in the first place. Talk about a walking contradiction.

Just for the record I was impressed by your help thread and I wanted to participate in it until the ghettobrat posted all that gobbelty-gook trying to impress someone, and you two started the disrespect. Whatever though yo, it's all good. I'm done with it. I'm over it. I won't be opening that thread ever again. I'm here for the baseball and I'm all about the baseball.

You say you liked me before, what about now? I don't have a problem with you, just those posts. May I suggest if anyone wants to respond further to this issue, it be taken to PM. The whole freaking board doesn't need to be effected by this childishness.
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

MLB ERA
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by riverdunesrat
    Man, yer all f'd up dude.

Yeah, you and yer bud ghettobrat dissed the riverrat. I did use the words "butt hurt" just so you all knew it wasn't a great big huge deal. I even refrerred to myself as being butt hurt. I'm not the one that went crying all over the board about some neg rep being passed out. Oh yeah, wait....that was you.......the one who just stated that he's not really into rep in the first place. Talk about a walking contradiction.

Just for the record I was impressed by your help thread and I wanted to participate in it until the ghettobrat posted all that gobbelty-gook trying to impress someone, and you two started the disrespect. Whatever though yo, it's all good. I'm done with it. I'm over it. I won't be opening that thread ever again. I'm here for the baseball and I'm all about the baseball.

You say you liked me before, what about now? I don't have a problem with you, just those posts. May I suggest if anyone wants to respond further to this issue, it be taken to PM. The whole freaking board doesn't need to be effected by this childishness.
    why all the hate? is it my fault that i tryed to help someone that COULD be looking to tweak their computer/looking for some help?

THIS IS SERIOS BUSINESS GUYS LOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by ghettochild
    Thats great, /saves to computer

Rep ++

AA ERA
    I see DK sent me a negative rep.

I am in good company with who DK gives negative reps.

I also got one negative rep this week by another poster, but I deserve that.

I try not to give negative reps to anyone. I already given folks like joek, yhova, Providence, Lynch, patriot, Porter, RLA, and MsFan87 positive reps.

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by GoYankees
    It was are very own DirtyKash. Thanks. To think that I actually had any respect for ya.
    Don't take DK seriously.

Add me to the negative DK Rep party.

Anyway, I've been more giving on the positive rep party lately, not much, but it's there.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

AA ERA
    DK was the one who gave me the negative rep in the Ron Mexico name thread lol. I don't care because it made me laugh.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    D'oh! I gave out so much negative rep and now it comes back to haunt me. It was all meant to be anonymous though. Oh well... not that I'm going to stop. I'm probably going to double the number of negative reps I give out. Surprisingly a lot of people deserve them.

MLB ERA
    its stupid cause i got 4 negative reps for posting tips and now my rep status is all thrown off lol

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast