Thread: SimLeague

Orioles SimLeague

I'd like to join one of the SimLeagues, but the teams seems to be all filled. Is there gonna be another SimLeague or is it over? Is it possible for me to join one right now?

MLB ERA
    You can take my spot in the Triple Play Sim League. Get with Nick.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by MLBaddict
    I'd like to join one of the SimLeagues, but the teams seems to be all filled. Is there gonna be another SimLeague or is it over? Is it possible for me to join one right now?
    I run a sim league at another site which has 3 or 4 openings. I can't PM you the link because you don't have enough posts to accept PM's so give me your e-mail address and I'll give you the site link.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

Quote Originally Posted by Molina00
    I run a sim league at another site which has 3 or 4 openings. I can't PM you the link because you don't have enough posts to accept PM's so give me your e-mail address and I'll give you the site link.
    Is it a baseball site? If it's OutsideThePark I know where it is lol

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by MLBaddict
    Is it a baseball site? If it's OutsideThePark I know where it is lol
    It's not the OOTP forum. It's a sports site in general. My league is finishing up the 2017 season and there are a few openings. I don't want to spam the site here so if you're interested I need your e-mail.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000