Thread: Home page

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

White Sox Home page

I have a little suggestion. I am a bit new to this site, and for some reason it is really difficult for me to reach the forums from the front page. I always hit "home," thinking I will get to the main forum page, but I end up at the front page with no idea on how to get to the forums! Maybe there should be a more prominent link put up there. Just a suggestion though, .

MLB ERA
    at the top there are these links right below the "main nav bar" so to speak.

right now it would look like this --

Strike 3 Forums > Strike 3 Community > Strike 3 Members Association > Suggestions
    Home page

click on the Strike 3 Forums link (first link) and it will take you to the front.

someone could probably describe this in better detail
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Click the banner for each forum, no matter where you're at on the site, and you will be brought to the forums index page.

Or if you are on the frontpage with the articles, not the forums (http://strikeforums.com/) you can click click:

you will be brought to the forums index page as well as by clicking the banner. I hope that helps a bit.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21
    Click the banner for each forum, no matter where you're at on the site, and you will be brought to the forums index page.

Or if you are on the frontpage with the articles, not the forums (http://strikeforums.com/) you can click click:

you will be brought to the forums index page as well as by clicking the banner. I hope that helps a bit.
    there is no "forums" link on the "old school" layout.

in fact, way you can get to the forums from the home page if you have the old school layout as your option is to click on the shortcut to the clubhouse, the s3f "members assosiation" forum, or your UserCP and then go up and click on the S3F link at the top.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA
    When I'm on the homepage I have this bar at the top
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/MrDravenX/bar.jpg
    When I'm in the forums, it changes. Instead of the Forums link their is the Home link.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodLeo
    there is no "forums" link on the "old school" layout.

in fact, way you can get to the forums from the home page if you have the old school layout as your option is to click on the shortcut to the clubhouse, the s3f "members assosiation" forum, or your UserCP and then go up and click on the S3F link at the top.
    The 2006 styles are the ones that obviously get the most attention from myself, so sometimes I don't catch everything. That's all corrected, you should be able to click the banner or the dynamic forum/home link on the second navbar in the classic style.

And I was incorrect on a previous statement, you can't click the banner for every of the 2006 ones to be brought to the forum index page, only the default styles, I will work on correcting this as well in the next few days.