Thread: How to show a little S3F pride in your Zoints profile

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

How to show a little S3F pride in your Zoints profile

This tutorial assumes you're using advanced editing options, if not and you can't follow this, please contact me. Once you're logged in, click ADD BLOCKS.

On the next screen, click CUSTOM CONTENT BLOCK.

Now we'll be assuming you're using a sig from the announcements at many of the general baseball forums (for S3F sigs) or the announcments for the team forums (for their team sigs.) But you can use other graphics like avatars from here, a great baseball picture you have, your team's logo, whatever you think would catch someone's eye. Now look for the php code box and ONLY select the image code (the code sandwiched in between the url code), you'll see an example of what it is in the next screen in case you are confused.

Now return to your Zoints editing page and enter in a title for your block and then paste in your image code (with the image code around the url) and highlight it.

With that code still highlighted, click the hyperlink button to enter in the desired URL so people can click it and come to where you want t

Now the hyperlink screen will be up. Select http from the dropdown menu and then enter in your url. In this case we will use the forums homepage, but you could use a favorite forum, thread, whatever. Click insert and then ok.

Click save and you are done.

Now you have a graphic with a link to the forum thereby helping S3F possibly grow so we thank you!

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    AIM conversation between me and Dry, if you got lost at the PHP part, maybe this will clear it up for you too.

Dry1313: hey mish
    Dry1313: whats the deal with that pride stuff
    Missionskates66: What do you mean?
    Dry1313: i got as far as the edit blocks
    Dry1313: but you lost me at PHP
    Missionskates66: If you want to grab a graphic from the announcement sigs (like http://strike3forums.com/forums/anno...t.php?f=6&a=12) go to one of the images and select the portion of the code only for the image, [img][/img] and everything between that.
    Dry1313: oh ok that makes sense now
    Dry1313: i couldnt find the pics though
    Dry1313: thanks
    Missionskates66: No problem. And you can use whatever you want for that. A pic of Crosby making a great catch, a Yankee logo, whatever.