Thread: I'm back

MLB ERA

I'm back

Okay i've been MIA for awhile now. I'm back now, finally. I joined the Base Honor Guard here and Langley and the training was 2 weeks and it's been a little over a month now since I joined. We get new guys March 1st and we will be training them for 2 weeks to get them ready for details. I had a funeral yesterday.

I'm looking forward to the 2006 season.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Welcome back man, you didn't miss much: We had downtime and are now back.

Lets get ready for the upcoming season.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    We are all back, LOL.

It looks like we gained some Braves fan during all this?

Saw some dude RZ roaming around?

Yeah, he seems intelligent and I think he doesn't bite.

MLB ERA
    Yeah I don't know who RZ is. How long was the site been down?
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA
    The site was down for about a month, I think.

MLB ERA
    lol... Am I that scary? Sup guys? just in case you are wondering, I've been following the Braves avidly since 1976. Im not one of those "bandwagon" fans that jumped on in the 90s lol Back in the day with guys like Bob Horner, Dale Murphy, Chris Chambliss, Bob Watson, Claudel Washington, Brett Butler, Bruce Bennedict ... I think you get the picture... anyway... diehard Braves fans here! Look forward to chattin with you guys..

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by RZ
    lol... Am I that scary? Sup guys? just in case you are wondering, I've been following the Braves avidly since 1976. Im not one of those "bandwagon" fans that jumped on in the 90s lol Back in the day with guys like Bob Horner, Dale Murphy, Chris Chambliss, Bob Watson, Claudel Washington, Brett Butler, Bruce Bennedict ... I think you get the picture... anyway... diehard Braves fans here! Look forward to chattin with you guys..
    Yeah, same here. Actually, I wasn't a fan until the 90s. Although, to my defense.. I was 6 years old when the run started in '92. And they haven't let up ever since. I feel kind of spoiled, LOL.

Lempke, Crime Dog, Grissom, Deion, Klesko, Wohlers, Gant, Justice..

Watching Deion was fun as hell.

Ah, those were the days.

MLB ERA
    Hey RZ, I got into the Braves because my dad watches them and my parents are from Georgia. He knows about all the old-timer Braves but I don't that well. I wouldn't call myself a die-hard fan because I don't watch the stats and everything. I just watch each game and follow all the trades and what not.