Thread: Will Smith Coming To ATL

MLB ERA

Will Smith Coming To ATL

Braves signed Will Smith this week (not the Fresh Prince) from the Giants. Pitching needs to be fixed so this will hopefully help but they need starters. I don't believe in Folty. A lot of fans love him for some reason but I'm not a fan. He has talent but he is inconsistent and had one good year which was last season as in 2018. Rumors have shown interest in Bumgardner but for me, he is on the decline and won't be any better than what they already have.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Will Smith Coming To ATL

I don't get excited over relievers, but Smith is a nice pick up. I'd rather have Smith at 3/$39M than Joe Fucking Kelly at 3/$25M.

Braves need a veteran starter obviously with Kuechel a free agent, but Soroka, Fried, and Folty are a good start.

MLB ERA

Re: Will Smith Coming To ATL

Soroka and Fried, yes. They need 3 more. I can't get on board with Folty even after his 2018 season. I knew he wouldn't be able to repeat it. Be nice to get a solid #1 starter.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."