Thread: Reason 96 I dislike Derek Lowe

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Thumbs Down Reason 96 I dislike Derek Lowe

7 walks. He should have been in the 8th or even 9th if he didn't decide to give free passes like prostitutes giving away free STDs to one of the worst lineups in baseball. Juan Uribe, two walks. JUAN URIBE!
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

Re: Reason 96 I dislike Derek Lowe

It's called an anomaly. He usually has great control. Of course, you're more than welcome to continue your dislike of him. I'm kind of on the fence. But you know he doesn't walk people like this. Plus we won and he's 2-0.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by bcshorts View Post
    It's called an anomaly. He usually has great control. Of course, you're more than welcome to continue your dislike of him. I'm kind of on the fence. But you know he doesn't walk people like this. Plus we won and he's 2-0.
    He is 2-0 with his pitching so far thanks to some great offense. I wouldn't expect that kind of pitching to last too long. The Giants also had defense issues last night as well.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Well Leake had 7 free passes today and we are praising him. Then again, we are just happy to see how he got out of the jams he created. Not bad for a debut from someone who skipped minor league ball altogether.

I think Lowe will continue to strive. 7BBs is unconventional for him and we should all know that he will have his ups and downs.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Strive? How is this striving? How was last year striving?
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

He did win 15 last year lmao.. No idea how.

MLB ERA

How about focusing on Jo Jo Reyes who by some miracle is still playing baseball. This guy just plain sucks. I'm waiting for the day I read online somewhere that he gets hit with a bus or something. He does not belong with the Braves. When will they realize this? I hated when I found out that he made the club cause of what he did in SP.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."