Thread: Braves @ Marlins

MLB ERA

Braves Braves @ Marlins

(51-48) @ (51-48)

7/28 Game 1: Jair Jurrjens (9-7, 2.67 ERA) vs. Ricky Nolasco (7-7, 5.42 ERA)

7/29 Game 2: Kenshin Kawakami (5-7, 4.04 ERA) vs. Josh Johnson (9-2, 2.80 ERA)

7/30 Game 3: Javier Vazquez (8-7, 2.98 ERA) vs. Rick VandenHurk (1-0, 2.45 ERA)

Now is the timefor the Braves to put some space between them and the Marlins and hopefully gain ground on the Phillies at the same time. I'm not really sure about this series. Each game can go either way but we all know I'm hoping for a sweep.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Re: Braves @ Marlins

The Braves should of won Game1 if it weren't for Soriano. This is not the time for mistakes.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."