Thread: Braves @ Nationals

MLB ERA

Game Braves @ Nationals

(6-6) @ (1-10)

4/20 Game 1: Derek Lowe (1-0, 2.81 ERA) vs. Jordan Zimmermann (0-0, -.-- ERA)

4/21 Game 2: Kenshin Kawakami (1-1, 5.25 ERA) vs. Shairon Martis (1-0, 4.82 ERA)

4/22 Game 3: Jair Jurrjens (2-1, 2.04 ERA) vs. John Lannan (0-2, 6.46 ERA)

I stated I was going to post this up last night but I ended up forgetting about it. Well the the first game starts tonight so at least I have it up before than. The Braves first series against the Nats they swept the Nats in 3 games. The Braves should be feeling more confident after yesterdays game with a 11-1 win in Game 3 against the Pirates.

Jordan Zimmermann will be making his major league debut against Derek Lowe tonight in Game 1.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Braves @ Nationals

Two losses in a row to the Natinals? And now they're going for the sweep today.

MLB ERA

After the Braves swept the Nats thats when they feel apart. The only game they won after that series was Game 3 against the Pirates. They had runners on 2nd & 3rd last night in the top of the 9th with no one out and couldn't get at least one run home to tie the game. The is the second time they had that situation in a few days or so and the same outcome.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

The Braves prevent a sweep with a bases loaded walk in the top of the 9th. Tonight the pitching was there but the offense was not. They need to have both and this is why they do not win.