Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Braves @ Phillies

All Star
    Rookie ERA

Re: Braves @ Phillies

I'm calling it. Braves will finish in first place this year.
    http://www.strike3forums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1209&dateline=1239063  815

MLB ERA

Top of the 7th
    Escobar: Grounds out to SS. 1 out.
    Jones: Grounds out to 3B. 2 outs.
    McCain: Grounds out to 2B. 3 outs.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Lets Go Rays View Post
    I'm calling it. Braves will finish in first place this year.
    I sure hope so. They have the talent for it.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Bottom of the 7th
    Rollins: Grounds out to 3B. 1 out.
    Victorino: Grounds out to 3B. 2 outs.
    Utley: Singles to CF. 2 outs. Could of been a double but Schafer got the ball in pretty quickly.
    Howard: Grounds out to 2B. 3 outs.

Rollins should of been called out on strikes twice but lucky for them he just grounds out.

MLB ERA

Top of the 8th
    Anderson: Grounds out to SS. 1 out.
    Francoeur: Flies out to RF. 2 outs.
    Kotchman: Grounds out to 2B. 3 outs.

MLB ERA

Bottom of the 8th
    Werth: Strikes out swinging. 1 out.
    Ibanez: Grounds out to the pitcher. 2 outs.
    Feliz: Walk.
    Ruiz: Flies out to LF. 3 outs.

MLB ERA

Top of the 9th
    Schafer: Strikes out swinging. 1 out.
    Norton (PH for Soriano): Strikes out looking. 2 outs.
    Johnson: Grounds out to SS. 3 outs.

MLB ERA

Bottom of the 9th
    Bruntlett (PH for Condrey): Flies out to LF. 1 out.
    Rollins: Flies out to LF. 2 outs.
    Victorino: Flies out to CF. 3 outs.

Gonzalez has a much better outing tonight. Got the first pitch strike in the last 2 batters. The Braves are now 2-0 in the first 2 games of the season.

That's a damn fine way to start a season, especially against the defending champs.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA

I just got home from work so I just started watching at the top of the 4th inning with 2 outs. Chipper Jones & Anderson is not in the lineup today. Jones should be back in Friday's lineup. I won't keep up with each inning stats this game since I got later than I usually do.

The Braves are up 7-3 going into the 5th.

MLB ERA

Jordan Schafer just hit his 2nd home run to make it 9-3 in the 5th. Diaz walked before the homer.

All Star
    Rookie ERA

Once again. Schafer = BEAST!
    http://www.strike3forums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1209&dateline=1239063  815

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Terrible ****ing performance by the Braves bullpen!! How can you blow a lead that bad? Four bases loaded walks?? Gross and the Phillies win 12-11! Should have swept them but blew it!

MLB ERA

The starting pitching did the job but the bullpen had to come in. A 10-3 lead and Moylan & Boyer pretty much blew it. They need to be released after that performance. After seeing that I wouldn't put them in the game for a while.

I fell asleep on the couch before the bullpen melted so I didn't see the destruction. I hope they don't do that crap this weekend.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456