Thread: Going To Opening Night

MLB ERA

Braves Going To Opening Night

I will be in Atlanta next weekend for the opening series against the Nats. My wife and I will be going to TN for a few weeks before I leave next month for deployment. We will be at the first, second and third games of the season at Turner Field. On the 11th we will be 25 rows from home play in Section 102. Looking forward to it. We have never been that close before.

We will leave from Atlanta on the 12th after the day game and head up to TN and visit with family.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: Going To Opening Night

Congrats man!! Sweet seats!!

MLB ERA

Where ya staying?

MLB ERA

The Holiday Inn north of the ball park.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Oh, okay.

I think because of money problems, they are canceling the shuttle bus that goes to and from the stadium, but you shouldn't be affected by that.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by ATLien View Post
    Oh, okay.

I think because of money problems, they are canceling the shuttle bus that goes to and from the stadium, but you shouldn't be affected by that.
    Oh, we don't use the shuttle. We are just going to walk down to the stadium. If we didn't stay close we would just drive.