Thread: Lowe Opening Day Starter

MLB ERA

Braves Lowe Opening Day Starter

Quote Originally Posted by RotoWorld
    Braves manager Bobby Cox announced Sunday that Derek Lowe will start on Opening Day, April 5.
    Lowe will also start the club's home opener on April 10. "There's nothing wrong with saying you're going to be nervous," Lowe said Sunday, after Cox gave him the nod. "There's no doubt. It's not only my Opening Day. But it's my Opening Day for a new team."
    Well I'm not surprised since Hudson is out for most of the season. Hopefully with a new pitcher we can finally get a win on opening night. They should of won last season against the Nats.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Lowe Opening Day Starter

A lot of pressure on Lowe, to both kick off the season and to kick off the season in front of the hometown crowd. I think he has a good shot of impressing in his first two starts since the home opener is not first for him.