Thread: The Ultimate F*** You!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Braves The Ultimate F*** You!

In the wake of Rafael Furcal's potential return and exit, the Braves have decided to stop doing business with the player's agents, the Wasserman Media Group.
    The Braves already have one player on the team's client list, that being Peter Moylan. Moylan, though, won't be eligible for arbitration until next year at the earliest, so he'd seem to be a non-issue for now. Free agents represented by Arn Tellem's Wasserman Group include Randy Wolf, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi and Craig Monroe. It's safe to assume the Braves won't consider any of them.
    Good for the Braves! Apparently the Braves and Furcal reached a verbal agreement only to have that played against the Dodgers who ultimately stepped up their deal and signed him. Just how the Braves will be able to field a team without Wolf, Nomar and Giambi is beyond me Its good to see a team take a stand every now and then. Now the Braves need to ease off their stand in regards to no-trade clauses and beg Kevin Towers to talk to them again.

MLB ERA

Re: The Ultimate F*** You!

I'm very unhappy how this off season has gone so far.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Whine, whine, whine and moan, moan, moan. Apparently, having spent 40 years in the business still hasn't taught Schuerholz that no deal is finalized until all the names are signed and the i's are dotted. J.D. Drew didn't back his promise that he wouldn't opt out of his contract with L.A., yet I still maintain that he had every right to do it.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

How's this for an ultimate f*** you?

Yeah. [Braves general manager] John Schuerholz traded me. He's a real asshole. I'm gonna absolutely crucify him in my book. The credibility that guy receives for the Atlanta Braves dynasty ... he is an imbecile. Every player who took that team to the playoffs were people who were already there. All his good acquisitions were no-brainers. Scheurholz tries to take all the credit, but he's a complete moron. It's amazing he gets so much credit for it. We had a bad arbitration case, he and I. He just sat there and mother****ed me to death, you suck, you're horrible, and I lost the case. I never spoke to him again. He'd walk right by me and say, "Hi, John," and I'd just ignore him. He has the worst case of Little Man Syndrome I've ever met. He's about 5-foot-5. He's a piece of shit.

MLB ERA

Where did you get that from?
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Deadspin

MLB ERA

Is that John Smoltz?

MLB ERA

Got a link to it? I can't find it. I never heard of deadspin either. How realible is it?

Sounds like John Rocker to me, but I can't find it on Deadspin.

MLB ERA

Now John Rocker would make sense. Smoltz is not the type of person to say anything like that.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

I don't think Smoltz could be this dumb.

MLB ERA

Smoltz said some interesting stuff in an interview with WEEI today... WEEI 850AM Sports Radio - Homepage for True Boston Sports Fans
    LeagueTeamDivision TitlesWild CardWS WinsYears as GM
    MSLSeattle0001

Seattle GM since July 2065
    Royals GM since January 2005

Oakland GM in MSL History
    3 Division Titles (4 Wild Card Berths) 1 World Series

RIP TBSL Los Angeles Angels 2012 WS Champs