Thread: Braves @ Mets

MLB ERA

Braves Braves @ Mets

(11-11) vs. (11-10)

4/25 Game 1: Jair Jurrjens (2-2, 3.20 ERA) vs. Mike Pelfrey (2-0, 3.18 ERA)

4/26 Game 2: Tim Hudson (3-1, 2.93 ERA) vs. John Maine (1-2, 3.57 ERA)

4/27 Game 3: John Smoltz (3-1, 0.78 ERA) vs. Nelson Figueroa (1-1, 4.05 ERA)

Wouldn't it be great if the Braves could get a sweep?
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Re: Braves @ Mets

Nice win to start off the series. Jurrjens has been doing his job.

MLB ERA

Mets got those runs thanks to the umpire. The Braves should of been out of the inning with a strike 3 pitch but the umpire called it a ball and that is how they got those runs.

This is why I can't play baseball. I would of jumped the unpire and kept punching him until he just laid their.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Is Escobar hurt or something?

MLB ERA

He hurt his finger yesterday in Game 1. In the first inning he tried to get a sac bunt and the ball hit his index finger while doing so. He is day-to-day right now.

Chipper is day-to-day as well. It was stated he has back spasms and he might not play tomorrow either.

MLB ERA

Braves lose the series 2 games to 1. Both Hudson & Smoltz lose but the rookie wins. Braves are off tomorrow and will take on the Nats for a 2 game series in DC.