Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dodgers @ Braves

MLB ERA

Re: Dodgers @ Braves

Chipper is out of the game in the 6th. Chipper hit a double in the bottom of the 5th and it looked like he pulled the hamstring while rounding 1st. He said in the game to finish the bottom half but Martin Pardo came in to replace him in the 6th.

I sure hope he is just day-to-day. This is not what Chipper needs with his hot streak going. I'll post as soon as I hear an update on Chipper.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

They were saying quad pull but maybe you had a more detailed report than what I heard.

MLB ERA

What ever it might be hopefully it won't keep him out for long. They need him in the lineup every game. I haven't heard anything so far during the game.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Yup I heard it again later in the game, right quad that has been lingering for awhile now. Day to day deal probably.

MLB ERA

Yeah I just heard it just now in the 8th. I can't remember him playing a full month.

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Nice offensive explosion in the 8th. Let's put this baby to bed.

MLB ERA

The Braves have scored 4 runs in the bottom of the 8th to make it 6-1. The Braves have hit for the cycle combined in the 8th.

Diaz just can't get out of this slump he is in. Thats his 2nd K since coming into the game.

MLB ERA

Braves get the sweep, winning Game 3 6-1. The Nationals come into Atlanta for a 2-game series starting tomorrow @ 7pm EST.

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Diaz looks like he has no clue up there. I've never seen him look so awful at the plate.

MLB ERA

I don't care for his swing at all. He has made it work for him in the past but it's hurting him now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12