Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hampton Hurt Again

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Hampton Hurt Again

It's a known fact that Atlanta owes the back end of that contract. I didn't have to research that, although I did forget about the buyout.

Then I guess I'm just an ape because I don't know that Hampton's contract was orchestrated in such a way.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

that is true DravenX, I forgot about his knack of being a hitting pitcher as well

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by RotoWorld
    After straining his right groin on Friday, Mike Hampton said Saturday that he "feels pretty good" and doesn't expect to miss his next scheduled start.
    It would be nice if Hampton could get past this injury and start the season in good health. The left-hander hasn't pitched for the Braves since 2005, and hasn't accumulated 200 innings in a season since 2001.
    He needs to watch his every move if he wants to get through the rest of March.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

it would be nice to see. kinda of wasted Mark Prior money for the Braves.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

This is just getting sick with him. You have to think if he were healthy, the Braves would still be making history as the team that wins their division 100 years in a row.

MLB ERA

If Hampton was healthy in 2006 I believe the Braves would of had one more Division Championship.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12