Thread: Phillies @ Braves

MLB ERA

Braves Phillies @ Braves

(72-64) vs. (69-68)

9/3 Game 1: Jamie Moyer (12-10, 5.08 ERA) vs. Lance Cormier (1-4, 7.59 ERA)

9/4 Game 2: Kyle Lohse (7-12, 4.54 ERA) vs. Buddy Carlyle (8-5, 5.02 ERA)

9/5 Game 3: Kyle Kendrick (8-3, 3.79 ERA) vs. Tim Hudson (15-7, 3.32 ERA)

I heard yesterday while I was watching the game they said Hudson would skip his scheduled start and pitch Game 3. Maybe they changed that.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Re: Phillies @ Braves

Braves actually won a game. Now if they win another it is called a "winning streak."
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Kinda frustrating to see my favorite team down to one game above .500

Winning this series vs the Phillies can go a long way towards being back in the playoff chase, but time is running out....

MLB ERA

I was right, Hudson has been moved to pitch Game 3 and Buddy Carlyle is pitching tonight.

MLB ERA

How about that win. Phillies were up 8-2 and the Braves came back to win 9-8 in the 9th.