Thread: Braves @ Reds

MLB ERA

Braves Braves @ Reds

(65-59) vs. (53-69)

8/20 Game 1: Tim Hudson (14-5, 3.02 ERA) vs. Phil Dumatrait (0-1, 10.32 ERA)

8/21 Game 2: Jo-Jo Reyes (0-1, 8.72 ERA) vs. Bobby Livingston (3-3, 4.70 ERA)

8/22 Game 3: Lance Cormier (0-3, 9.90 ERA) vs. Bronson Arroyo (6-13, 4.58 ERA)

8/23 Game 4: Buddy Carlyle (7-5, 4.66 ERA) vs. Elizardo Ramirez (0-1, 3.86 ERA)

Let's go sweep.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Re: Braves @ Reds

Braves will win every game except game three.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

A change in Game 2 for today. Jo-Jo Reyes will called upon from Richmond to pitch against Livingston.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

I knew Reyes wouldn't last and I don't know why he is even in the majors right now. He is not worthy enough yet and I thought they finally realized that but I guess they shipped out all of there good pitching prospects that they have nothing left.

MLB ERA

Tex got screwed by the ump in his last at bat. What a old fking bastard. I hope he someone hits him in the head.

If I were Tex I would of been in his face but this is why I'm in the military and not in professional athletic.

MLB ERA

Braves suck. They lost again.

MLB ERA

Looks like the playoff chances for the Braves are fading especially losing Edgar again. Hey you never know they I mean the Yankees are five back and they could pull it out of their buttox.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

The Braves can't even win against bad teams like the Reds.

MLB ERA

True but hey everyone loses against a crappy team. Its alright man just keep your hopes up the Braves will come around, I wouldn't be suprised to see them make a late push and squeeze in to the post season.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM