Thread: Rockies @ Braves

MLB ERA

Braves Rockies @ Braves

(55-52) vs. (57-52)

8/3 Game 1: Jeff Francis (11-5, 4.12 ERA) vs. John Smoltz (10-5, 2.84 ERA)

8/4 Game 2: Ubaldo Jimenez (1-0, 3.50 ERA) vs. Tim Hudson (11-5, 3.09 ERA)

8/5 Game 3: Aaron Cook (8-6, 4.13 ERA) vs. Chuck James (9-8, 3.70 ERA)

They must win this series. They need to win every series for the rest of the season.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Re: Rockies @ Braves

It's going to be tough. Colorado's been playing better and want the WC spot.

Interesting match-up today fellas. Ubaldo has been pitching well since he's been called up and everyone knows how Hudson performs. This should be the best game of the series imo.

Tim Hudson is 6-0 with a 1.94 ERA in nine starts following Braves losses this season.

MLB ERA

Andruw Jones won't be in the lineup today because of his sore elbow. Harris will be CF and Diaz will be in LF.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Hudson came through last night. The bullpen almost blew it again giving up a grand slam late in the game but they were able to hold on 6-4. I sure hope James can continue and be able to pick up his 10th win on the season today.