Thread: Reds @ Braves

MLB ERA

Braves Reds @ Braves

(37-55) vs. (50-42)

7/16 Game 1: Bobby Livingston (1-0, 3.00 ERA) vs. Kyle Davies (4-7, 5.55 ERA)

7/17 Game 2: Bronson Arroyo (3-10, 4.78 ERA) vs. Jo-Jo Reyes (0-0, 15.00 ERA)

7/18 Game 3: Aaron Harang (10-2, 3.70 ERA) vs. John Smoltz (9-5, 3.07 ERA)

Another good series for the Braves. They should at least get a series win but who knows with Davies and Reyes.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Re: Reds @ Braves

Davies was taking out of the game in the 1st inning. He gave up 2 runs and left with the bases loaded if I remember correctly. Villarreal came in and closed the door, with 2 strikeouts and a great catch by Andruw in CF.

I suppose, the only bright spot for last nights game was the Jo-Jo Reyes got his first major career hit. He came in as a pinch hitter to get an at bat to get ready for todays game against Arroyo.

Hopefullly Reyes will be able to come in today and turn things around. If he can than Davies could be back in Richmond before too long.

John Smoltz will be coming of the DL Wednesday to pitch in Game 3 against Aaron Harang.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Re: Reds @ Braves

Not at all surprised Reyes couldn't get the job done. He was doing fine for a little while but couldn't keep it going. Hopefully Smoltz can get them a win tomorrow if the Braves can give him some run support.