Thread: Marlins @ Braves

MLB ERA

Braves Marlins @ Braves

(27-30) vs. (32-24)

6/4 Game 1: Wes Obermueller (1-3, 5.02 ERA) vs. Tim Hudson (6-3, 2.77 ERA)

6/5 Game 2: Sergio Mitre (2-2, 1.74 ERA) vs. Buddy Carlyle (0-1, 9.00 ERA)

6/5 Game 3: Rick Vanden Hurk (0-1, 12.75 ERA) vs. John Smoltz (7-2, 2.82 ERA)

6/6 Game 4: Scott Olsen (4-5, 5.35 ERA) vs. Kyle Davies (3-3, 4.99 ERA)

The Braves have a double-header on the 5th from a rain out earlier in the season. We need to take the series at least 3-1.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Re: Marlins @ Braves

The defense failed the Braves last night. Better not mess up today.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

ESPN.com - MLB - Recap

And Buddy Carlyle picks up his first win since 1999. That's not a typo
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

MLB ERA

Yeah thanks to Salty's homer late in the game. Salty and Woodard went back-to-back. Glad they won they they did lose the 2nd game 5-1. Smoltz and Hudson lost there last game. I'm not worried about it but it shouldn't happen.

MLB ERA

Davies gives up 2 runs in the 1st. This kid sucks and I'm getting tired of him.

MLB ERA

The Braves lose 3 games to 1 against the stupid Marlins. The Braves are just pathetic right now and they better get it together for another 4 game series against the Cubs.