Thread: M-Braves Manager Goes Loco

MLB ERA

M-Braves Manager Goes Loco

"For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Re: M-Braves Manager Goes Loco

That is insane bro. Seriously, did you have to low crawl to the rosin bag and throw it like a grenade? I love the covering up the plate and drawing a bigger plate around it. This has got to be the best blow up I have ever seen. Pure humor.

MLB ERA

Here is an article on the game in which a pitcher was tossed for doctoring the ball.
    Meanwhile, with the Lookouts hitting in the bottom of the fifth, Mississippi pitcher Kelvin Villa was accused of doctoring the ball with a foreign substance. The umpires examined the ball and Villa's hat, had a long discussion, then ejected Villa from the game. Before it was all over, shortstop Mike Rozema and pitcher Joey Devine were sent to the showers also.
    6/1/2007 - Wild And Wacky Game Ends With Lookouts Beating Mississippi Friday, 7-6 - Sports - Chattanoogan.com
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

At least this game was against a Reds affiliate. Just awesome man. What a cartoon.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Re: M-Braves Manager Goes Loco

classic....... I espceially love the part where he crawls up to the rosin bag and then throws it at the ump.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Re: M-Braves Manager Goes Loco

I watched this video a few times and noticed that when he crawled up to the rosin bag. He put it up by his mouth acting like the rosin bag was a hangrenade (sp.) and pulled the pin and threw it towards the ump at home. Some classic episodes by these managers!!! I sure got some good laughs this Sunday morning before church!!!!

MLB ERA

Simply classic.

Fire Joe Torre Yankees, we've found our guy.

MLB ERA

That grenade toss demonstrated some impressive accuracy. lol

I like how he stole two bases, and then walked off to a standing ovation.

MLB ERA

Braves.com
    ATLANTA -- Atlanta Braves Director of Player Development Kurt Kemp announced today that the organization has issued a three-game suspension to Double-A Mississippi Braves manager Phillip Wellman for his actions Friday (June 1) in Chattanooga. The suspension begins with tonight's home game against West Tennessee.

Wellman, 44, is in his first season with Mississippi. He rejoined the organization in 2004 after working for the Braves from 1988 to 1991.
    I finally foudn out what the Braves action was against Wellman.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Rookie ERA

This is just too funny.