Thread: Braves @ Cubs

MLB ERA

Braves Braves @ Cubs

(29-23) vs. (22-28)

6/1 Game 1: Kyle Davies (2-3, 5.51 ERA) vs. Carlos Zambrano (5-4, 5.24 ERA)

6/2 Game 2: Chuck James (5-4, 3.86 ERA) vs. Rich Hill (4-4, 3.06 ERA)

6/3 Game 3: Lance Cormier (0-0, -.-- ERA) vs. Sean Marshall (0-2, 2.70 ERA)

I like our chances but who knows.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Re: Braves @ Cubs

Braves won Game 1 8-5. I didn't see it because I was at a Honor Guard function but Davies looked pretty decent in highlights. They need to go on a winning streak.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by DravenX View Post
    Braves won Game 1 8-5. I didn't see it because I was at a Honor Guard function but Davies looked pretty decent in highlights. They need to go on a winning streak.
    I watched the game today.. Davies pitched well. The excitment of the game was from the Cubs dugout.... Zambrano and Barrett going at it in the dugout and in the locker room was classic

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Re: Braves @ Cubs

sounds like it was the 4th of July... Lots of fireworks in the Cubs dugout and from the Braves.

And Draven, your Braves are having a very nice week, took 2 of 3 from my beloved, but struggling Brewers, and they beat up the Cubs after they beat up themselves. hahaha!!

What more can you ask for from your Braves, plus the D-Backs beat the Mets for you! And my Brewers beat the Marlins for you!!! And now you are only 3.5 games back.. Smile be happy.. Things could be worse, you could be a Brewers fan!!! (now 7-14 over their last 21 games). for your team!!!! I still do, even after the wonderful month of May the Brewers produced!

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan19 View Post
    sounds like it was the 4th of July... Lots of fireworks in the Cubs dugout and from the Braves.

And Draven, your Braves are having a very nice week, took 2 of 3 from my beloved, but struggling Brewers, and they beat up the Cubs after they beat up themselves. hahaha!!

What more can you ask for from your Braves, plus the D-Backs beat the Mets for you! And my Brewers beat the Marlins for you!!! And now you are only 3.5 games back.. Smile be happy.. Things could be worse, you could be a Brewers fan!!! (now 7-14 over their last 21 games). for your team!!!! I still do, even after the wonderful month of May the Brewers produced!
    I was happy when the Braves won and I was really happy later when I found out that the Mets lost.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

ok.. that is a good thing, you had me worried there for a moment..

MLB ERA

I was upset with myself because I forgot to set the DVR to record it since it was on TBS. I turned the TV on and it was at the begining of the bottom of the 9th.

MLB ERA

Lance Cormier is now the probable pitcher for Game 3.

Lastest update on Smoltz is in the Braves News thread under the 1st of June.

MLB ERA

Cormier did not get the job done. The game is not over but they are down 9 runs in the 7th. The good news is the Mets lost today against the Diamondbacks but when they lose the Braves need to capitalize and gain as much ground as possible.

MLB ERA

Well Salty was put into the game at 1B in the 7th. He has been taking ground balls at first and now he sees some playing time at first.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

still had a nice week 4-2 on the week and on the road as well, I would be very pleased with that if the Brewers did that!! Keep the faith!!