Thread: Braves @ Marlins

MLB ERA

Braves Braves @ Marlins

(12-6) vs. (8-10)

4/23 Game 1: Kyle Davies (0-0, 4.50 ERA) vs. Dontrelle Willis (3-1, 5.25 ERA)

4/24 Game 2: Mark Redman (0-3, 8.62 ERA) vs. Rick Vanden Hurk (0-1, 9.00 ERA)

4/25 Game 3: Tim Hudson (3-0, 0.62 ERA) vs. Scott Olsen (2-1, 7.50 ERA)

The Braves need to sweep another series. Well, they don't but they should. The Braves made a statement to the Mets so far this season by beating them 4 out of 6 games they have met. It looks to be a close race to the finish if this keeps up. I want the Braves like many of us would like to see them pull away.

The Mets face the Rockies for a 3 game series. The Rockies are 8-11 so far this season and I know the Mets can sweep them. If the Mets do sweep the Rockies the Braves need to match it.

Kyle Davies has not looked too bad this year and he surprised me so far. I'm still looking for to Comier's return but Davies has exceed my expectations.

Mark Redman, what can I say? He stinks. 3 starts, 3 loses. I was glad to see JS & company make quick actions to acquire another pitcher but it wasn't a decent pitcher.

Hudson is proven that last few years is just a memory and showing everyone what he can really do.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Re: Braves @ Marlins

So far, both Davies and Oscar look like crap. Now tomorrow Redman is starting. They need Cormier back.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Re: Braves @ Marlins

Game 3 was so disappointing. They should of won but Cox had too much faith in Hudson. He shouldn't of left him in as long as he did.