Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going once, going twice, sold! Congrats, you own the Braves!

MLB ERA
    Liberty Media owns Directv to? It would be great if the budget went up in the 100 mil mark but I just don't see that happening with Liberty Media. It's not even offical yet and we already need a new owner.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by DravenX View Post
    It's not even offical yet and we already need a new owner.
    LOL.. thats pretty much what General and I were talking about. I want TT back!

All I want is an owner that actually CARES about the Braves and doesn't just want them for $$$.
    2007 NL MVP AWARD WINNER: ANDRUW JONES

Rookie ERA
    Taking the Braves off of TBS almost seems illegal. I've been watching them since their first game on TBS. Hopefully when they do leave, Turner South and others will pick up most of the remaining games...if not all.

weston

Sadly, there no longer is a Turner south. It is Fox Sports South now and after the contract runs out, I doubt that they will pick it back up.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by bravesjb View Post
    Sadly, there no longer is a Turner south. It is Fox Sports South now and after the contract runs out, I doubt that they will pick it back up.
    That is just bull. It's like they are taking everything away from Braves fans.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

It's Ted Turner. It's like he doesn't even care about the Braves or Braves fans anymore. I still think that Braves games will be aired throughout this season on what use to be Turner South. All together I think that there will be like 140 games aired throughout the season between TBS and FSS(turner south).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12