Thread: Final Series: Astros @ Braves

MLB ERA

Braves Final Series: Astros @ Braves

(81-78) vs. (77-82)

9/29 Game 1: Roger Clemens (7-5, 2.35 ERA) vs. Chuck James (10-4, 3.94 ERA)
    9/30 Game 2: Chris Sampson (2-0, 2.10 ERA) vs. Lance Cormier (4-5, 5.00 ERA)
    10/1 Game 3: Andy Pettitte (14-13, 4.30 ERA) vs. John Smoltz (15-9, 3.58 ERA)

The final series of the 2006 Season is here. Sometimes I wish that the season could last all year but that is just impossible. I hope all Braves fans will be back for the 2007 season and I also hope that everyone will keep active during the offseason. Even though no games will be playing for about 6 months, for me baseball is all year round.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA
    The Braves took 2 out of 3. The Astros are officially eliminated from the playoffs.

Even though the Braves did not make the playoffs, I hope everyone had a fun season.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Hardly fun when you lose 21 in 1 month.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    June was the worst month for me since they did lose way too many games, I wasn't happy the entire month. It was just plain awful. JS learned from his mistake and made sure we will have a closer going into 2007.

I'm looking forward to next season with Wickman coming back and Smoltz. Hopefully the middle relievers will step it up next season.

MLB ERA
    Nice job spoiling the Astros' aspirations.

iluvfrenchyandbrian iluvfrenchy&bri's Avatar
    Rookie ERA
    Well, they've spoiled OUR aspirations since 2004, so I wouldn't be talking. It was about time for revenge.

As they say, revenge is sweet. Even if you don't make the play-offs.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../james3ai9.jpg

I still BELIEVE!
    We can DO IT!
    GO BRAVES!