Thread: Marlins @ Braves

MLB ERA

Marlins @ Braves

Didn't make a gameday thread but I'll pick it up with the next series. Can anyone believe what the Marlins just did in the bottom of the 9th? They could of had like 5 outs in that inning. The Marlins will not be in the playoffs with defense like that.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

iluvfrenchyandbrian iluvfrenchy&bri's Avatar
    Rookie ERA
    you mean the tenth, right? i heard it bc the 'rents drug us, again, to my little sister's friend's house, and i couldn't finish watching the game on tbs. when i stopped listening it was the top of the tenth and i was devastated, and then i came back half an hour later and was all ecstatic that we made such a big comeback. only if we had that power at the beginning of the season we wouldn't be in the wildcard race. we'd be trying to clinch the NL East. but i guess we can't always win on errors. the marlins just have to mature and they'll be, unfortunately, on their way to the playoffs. but not with the way they acted yesterday. i bet they were just excited. or something.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../james3ai9.jpg

I still BELIEVE!
    We can DO IT!
    GO BRAVES!

Rookie ERA
    that was the best comeback i've seen all year. i was ready to give up hope if we lost, which had been inevitable at the time.

I still BELIEVE!
    We can DO IT!
    GO BRAVES!

MLB ERA
    Well our power didn't have much to do with it. It was the Marlins defense that got us the win. They could of ended the game twice but failed to do so.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Rookie ERA
    true that.

I still BELIEVE!
    We can DO IT!
    GO BRAVES!